Friday, November 1, 2013

Emerson Inspirational Quote Pictures

For this first inspirational poster, I was obviously going for a parody. A frozen Jack Nicholson isn't the most inspirational thing in the world. In fact, I wasn't even really thinking about inspiration with this one. I read the passage and my mind immediately went to this picture. However, I do think the quote has value, even if it isn't necessarily for inspiration. The idea that man is on the brink of our goals is illustrated by this morbid analogy. I suppose some inspiration could come from that idea. Instead of metaphorically freezing to death by giving up on goals, the idea is to push through and get home. It would be a poster not for the faint of heart.
I was going for a more traditional inspirational poster with this picture and quote. The  I saw this quote while reading an knew it was one that could stand alone.In my own experience, walks in the woods or prairie are quite inspiring. One of the things I enjoy most about hunting is getting in the tree stand while it's still dark, then seeing the sun come up in the woods, away from the touch of humans. Everything just seems to come alive. It's hard not to have emotion when you see that sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment